Thursday, February 10, 2011

Obsessed.

So my obsession with kate spade is getting a little bit out of hand. I have never really been a big fan until recently and now I cannot get enough. I check the website daily. Something about the colors and little sayings that they always have always gets me in a better mood. How could you not love EVERYTHING they have.

Right now I currently have my kate spade planner out next to my ipod which is in my kate spade holder...with the kate spade calender open on it. Pathetic right? One of the main reasons why I am not one of the millions of verizon customers rushing to go get the new iPhone is because there isn't a kate spade hard case for it yet.

I want to live colorfully every day...but I haven't figured out the perfect way to do that yet.

Right now...I am obsessed with these new flats for springtime. I will probably never own my own pair..but a girl can wish right?


Well this post was short and sweet...I will get down to the nitty gritty on future ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment