Thursday, February 24, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like springtime

My favorite part of the year is sooo close and I could not be more excited. Springtime in Charleston is like a drug to me. Winter is miserable and I always tend to get in a slump when it is cold here. Charleston is such an "outdoors" city and there just isn't much to do during the winter. My favorite days are ones when you can walk around window shopping with girlfriends talking about the night before. Add a little bit of day drinking into that and that is my ideal day.

Most of my friends are north of where I am so I LOVE to rub it in their face that it is getting warm down here. Most of you guys are still getting snow and we are already having beach days....Maybe this will be the push for you guys to actually come down and visit me! You know you want to have some more days like like these  :)






Book your tickets now. K thanks! :)

2 comments:

  1. lol..the second picture made me laugh because that's what my friends and I do each time we go to the beach! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,
    I found your blog because you follow Ashley’s blog (Ring my bell) and I thought I would check out a few other Bloggers that follow her. She has great style and I really like your as well. You have a awesome blog and this post is great, great pictures, looks like you'er having a fantastic time! It would be cool if we could follow each other!
    If you have facebook, I would be so grateful if you could like my page: http://www.facebook.com/newyorkdoll
    Aimee: http://www.new-yorkdoll.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete